Monday, October 26, 2009

As We Lay ... Blog Review

I have read the "As We Lay" blog, and I have to say overall, I like the blog, but at times, I do find it to be a bit confusing. References to certain people that should be others, etc., but after taking a few minutes to re-read a paragraph here and there, I figured it out.

The story seems to be really good, with lots of twists. I like the possibilities that could come from this story.

The grammar and punctuation could use a little work, but it's not something that would keep me from reading.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this blog! I am now a follower!



---------------

As We Lay-Review
I started reading this blog not long after she started. It was one of
my “filler” reads, and I find that the story has come a long way. The
story is interesting, has lots of potential, and a good read.
I, personally, don’t find it has the same “gotta check for an update”
feeling as Macyn and Nothing More than Apathy. However it definitely
could turn into one in the future.
As a follower, I would recommend checking out this blog!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Ok - for whatever reason, I couldn't edit the original post.

    Here is my blog review:

    As we lay -

    Is a good blog.
    It is updated frequently.
    Post are a good length, not too long but not too short.
    The reading is smooth. I agree that sometime the wrong names are used, which can make things a bit confusing.
    I am not the greatest at grammar so for me it's ok.
    I would say I like that fact that she shows the story line from the different characters perspective so we know what they are all thinking. So far good twist and turns, although some parts are a bit telling but overall a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not letting me edit either.

    As We Lay. Looks like a good blog. Another love story in the making. I like how the author switches the charactors, kind of nice to see "inside" the other person. I'm not going to continue to read it, just don't have the time, but I would recommend it as a good read.
    Laura B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog has come to an end for now. The author is unsure if she will pick it back up.

    ReplyDelete