Friday, October 30, 2009

Review: Racy Rendezvous

The Link: http://sexxxmarksthespot.blogspot.com/?zx=1c95cd61f9ac7da0


So I am not sure you can count this as a full review or not, as I didn’t read right up to the current post. But I do have a reason(s).

I found this blog exhausting to read. It was all over the place and up and down emotionally, I was emotionally spent trying to keep up and get into the blog. That said, perhaps if I hadn’t read entry after entry, I may not have felt that way.

I found the writing OK and the descriptions good. As for the sexual content, the scenes were descriptive, edging on graphic; with imagination you could put yourself in the scenes, (I'm not saying you want to, I'm just "saying"). I personally am not crazy about swear words, or the graphic content.... I prefer cleaner writing but that is IMO, but each to their own.

I will not keep reading it, and therefore can't recommend it. It just wasn't for me, and I must admit it made me glad not to be 19 again:)-Jen

I agree with Jen on this blog. Very sexually explicit. It may be fun to read with your partner, but alone it's not for me. Also it is all over the place, more of a personal journal than a sex blog. I wouldn't recommend it even if you are into sex blogs. Not enough action. I also don't like the cussing and crude language. You can be sexy without being gross.

Laura B

No comments:

Post a Comment